Fierlan Women’s Cycling – Hot Pancakes!
Ok so not literally hot pancakes… but it was hard to get my hands on the kit when the postman arrived
Mum was the first to try on all the kit and looked very happy that she would now be escorting my training session on the bike in her new Fierlan attire.
Weekend cyclist, ‘little girl trying to keep up with Dad’ cyclist, London commuter cyclist, TT enthusiast, age group Triathlete or stepping up to race Pro… I have been there. From the hybrid commuter bike, to the TT machine and the racer road bike, the Fierlan range is there to cater for Women’s cycling comfort and performance. I am proud to be in partnership with Fierlan and excited to share my experience with the unique brand of Women’s cycle clothing.
The essentials for me and my training partners here in North Norfolk and when out warm weather training in Spain are:
- Comfort and can go the distance..
- All weather proof
- Keep me looking fabulous!
I enjoyed riding in the Fierlan kit last week as I prepared for the Hever Castle Gauntlet triathlon, I reviewed the kit based on a pre race tempo ride and the bike course recce that took me along rolling hills around the castle.
- Comfort The fit is stunning and the sleeves snuggly fit your wrists. The length over the back is enough avoid any draft and the material is breathable.
- Weather Wind stopper and no chill gets through the snuggly sleeve fit.
- Fabulous! This lightweight jacket fits in your pocket, weightless. Perfect to pop out on a long descent or chilly commuter ride home as the sun goes down.
- Comfort The padding for me felt enough without wearing a nappy! It is a lovely mix of comfort and support whilst spending miles in the saddle.
- Weather Just like the Jacket there is no draft on your back, the material hugs all the way up your torso without feeling restrictive.
- Fabulous! Pop them on and see what you think.. I have never felt fabulous in Bib shorts and they are made to wear alone if you fancy it on a sunny day or a evening turbo session.
- Comfort No more sticking to our quads ladies, these have a soft fabric around your leg and do not ride up whilst cycling, excellent news.
- Weather Perfect tanning line, the shorts finish fairly high up my leg (I am 177cm) maximising the tan.
- Fabulous! These are multi use for triathletes, I did a short run session post cycling and they provided perfect comfort and didn’t look or feel bulky around the bottom.
- Comfort Be careful, it feels like you have nothing on.. make sure you don’t forget your Fierlan Jersey out on the road or in the gym!
- Weather The breathable material make this the perfect top for the Autumn when running and in the gym.
- Fabulous! The shape is cut the same as the Bib shorts and is a perfect addition if you want that extra layer in the Summer. Alternatively an extra under layer as we move into Autumn.
For all the Fierlan Women’s cycling clothing reviewed here please see below to try out your own comfy, all weather proof and fabulous looking women’s cycling attire!
Best wishes and please do pop back as I continue to review the Fierlan range. Next stop for me is Challenge Sardinia in October which comprises of a 1.9km sea swim, 90km bike and a half marathon.